ÖTILLÖ Products and Merchandise
ÖTILLÖ Products to help you perform
The ÖTILLÖ Swimrun ethos: To try to adapt to nature, not conquer nature.
Over the past years we have worked very hard to develop the best and most versatile swimrun products together with our partners. These are based on that we do swimrun in different environments, with different capabilities and that we are of both genders, not unisex.
Swimrun wetsuits and gear
ARK Sports focus’ on endurance sports, with its roots in swimrun, where they have a lot of experience. Together we work in close collaboration with the world’s best swimrun athletes and the international swimrun community. Athletes are our biggest inspiration and their input is invaluable for the development of the best equipment.
The optimal all-round model to fit all types of swimrun races. Light and flexible designed to stand rough treatment.
Designed for warmer climate races. Super light and breathable with unrestricted mobility.
The pioneering swimrun model and established as the world´s fastest swimrun suit.
Experience the new generation pull buoy. Massive buoyancy effect, lightweight and streamlined.
ARK Kangaroo Top
Bring all your stuff with the swimrun specific multi pocket top. Light weight, water repellant and comfy.
ARK Podium Snap Back
Classic snapback. Rat front panels, complemented by a squared flat visor.
ÖTILLÖ x DRYROBE®
ÖTIILÖ has teamed up with dryrobe® to make a special edition change robe. It is the original and ultimate change robe that will become your go-to coat for all activities.
The dryrobe® Advance is one tough bit of kit. It’s been designed and tested to stand the wear and tear of an active lifestyle, cold conditions and any challenge you face. A dryrobe® Compression Travel Bag is available for increased storage and portability.
- Waterproof and windproof outer shell fabric made from 100% recycled nylon
- Super-warm synthetic lambswool lining made from 100% recycled polyester
- Tailored, fitted sleeves with hook and loop fasteners at the wrist
- Treated with eco-friendly BIONIC-FINISH® ECO water-repellent technology
- Full length 2-way reversible YKK® zip
- Minimal sealed seam construction
- Deep, fleece-lined external zip pockets
- Huge ‘A4’ size internal, soft-lined ‘poacher’ pocket
- Internal waterproof zip entry pocket – ideal for phone/wallet
- Super light construction – approx 1.3kg (dependant on size)
The ÖTILLÖ Limited Edition sock is specially produced for ÖTILLÖ, The Swimrun World Championship in the Stockholm archipelago.
Compression Superior is a popular sock for swimrun. Thanks to the compression you get a strong and graduated support that stabilizes the calf muscle and increases circulation in the calf.
Gococos Compression Superior socks are reinforced to protect your feet during running. The 37.5® Technology material in the sole is extremely quick drying, which reduces the risk of chafing and blisters.
- The compression reduces the risk of stiff calves and swollen feet.
- Piquet knitting in the shaft and foot provides an even and smooth pressure, as well as a strong sock that protects your shins when running off road.
- Silicone dots on inside shaft for ideal grip on leg. Socks will stay put during transitions.
- Compression socks have a pressure of 15-27 mmHg (i.e. higher pressure than Gococo Compression style).
ÖTILLÖ x BEWTR bottle
Bring your water – wherever you go! The BE WTR x ÖTILLÖ nomad bottle is a new favourite accessory. It comes in BE WTR’s signature nuance of orange. A perfect companion for your adventures, travels to swimruns, at the gym or when you spend time outdoors. The nomad bottle makes hydrating easy. Made of stainless steel – double wall – and available in 500 ml.
ÖTILLÖ Safety Buoy
We take safety seriously. We strongly recommend a tow float for visibility when swimming open-water on your own.