- To be able to participate in ÖTILLÖ SWIMRUN UTÖ (World series, Sprint and Experience race) you have to be at least 18 years old and able to swim.
- Each racer needs to have a valid insurance for swimrun or sports similar to swimrun. Read more about the ÖTILLÖ Swimrun Insurance here
- Your application is final and will not be reimbursed. Use your insurance if you have a medical issue.
- It is allowed to change one team member of the same gender.
- No external sales of your entry is allowed.
- Early bird fee – Team 1 300 SEK / Solo 700 SEK (up until 2018-12-02)
- Normal fee – Team 1 500 SEK / Solo 800 SEK (up until 2019-04-14)
- Late entry fee – Team 1 750 SEK / Solo 900 SEK (up until 2019-05-16)
- Early bird fee – Team 700 SEK / Solo 450 SEK (up until 2018-12-02)
- Normal fee – Team 800 SEK / Solo 500 SEK (up until 2019-04-14)
- Late entry fee – Team 900 SEK / Solo 550 SEK (up until 2019-05-16)