ÖTILLÖ, The Swimrun World Championship
Entry to ÖTILLÖ, The Swimrun World Championship 2021 can be gained in following ways:
A total of 160 spots.
- All podium teams from ÖTILLÖ, The Swimrun World Championship 2019 (9 spots)
- Direct qualification (6-9 spots per event)
Only at an ÖTILLÖ Swimrun World Series race. 39 potential spots – ÖTILLÖ Engadin 2020 (6), ÖTILLÖ Cannes 2020 (6), ÖTILLÖ Malta 2021 (0), ÖTILLÖ Utö 2021 (9), ÖTILLÖ Isles of Scilly 2021 (0), ÖTILLÖ Engadin 2021 (9), ÖTILLÖ Gothenburg 2021 (9)
- Swimrun ranking (71 spots) Ranking application based on www.swimrunranking.com on December 31st, 2020; application must be made prior to January 20th, 2021 13:59 CET. NEW – Team points only – no new teams can be created by putting together individual indicators. The 76 spots will be distributed evenly between the classes according to the amount of application per class. If you apply in more than one category we will select the team with the highest ranking in the respective category (Men, Women or Mixed). Reserve lists will be made per class and are based on ranking. Presentation of teams on the first Thursday of February. Application opens on December 14th at 16:00 CET
- Directors choice (The spots that are left after the above have been distributed) Directors choice for teams without Swimrun ranking points. Reserve list is based on Race directors discretion. Presentation of teams on the first Thursday of February. Application opens on December 14th at 16:00 CET. Application must be made prior to January 20th, 2021 13:59 CET.
- 7/24 Concept (15 spots) The teams that qualified in 2020. Any team with the exact two team members that finish 5 ÖTILLÖ Swimrun World Series races + 2 ÖTILLÖ merit races in a rolling 24- months period will be given a spot. The 7/24 concept will end with ÖTILLÖ, The Swimrun World Championship 2020. The last application date for 7/24 spots will be July 29, 2020. More information about the 7/24 concept.
- The one (1) Musikhjälpen charity spot from 2020.
Teams that have qualified and have accepted their spot via point 1 – 5 above can not change any team member until after the last direct qualification race for ÖTILLÖ, The Swimrun World Championship (ÖTILLÖ World Series Engadin in 2021).
After that we will accept changes in only one team member.
- To be able to participate in ÖTILLÖ you have to race in a team consisting of two persons that are at least 18 years old and able to swim.
- Each team member needs to have a valid insurance for swimrun or sports similar to swimrun.
- Your application is final and will not be reimbursed. Use your insurance if you have a medical issue.
- The distribution of Ranking and Directors choice Spots will be done according to the amount of applications per category (men, women and mixed) so that we have an equal percentage between the categories.
- You are allowed to change one team member of the same gender.
- No external sales of your entry is allowed.
- By entering the race each team member accepts the rules in full. Make sure you read and understand them. Read the rules
- Entry fee: SEK 13 900/team
Included in the price:
- Transport from Stockholm City to Pre- Race Hotel (Sunday)
- Hotel accommodation (Sunday)
- Dinner (Sunday)
- Breakfast (Monday)
- Transport to Start (Monday)
- Race (Monday)
- Transport of bags to Finish (Monday)
- Dinner Utö (Monday)
- Accommodation at Utö or Monday Night Transport to Stockholm (Monday)
- Breakfast at Utö (Tuesday)
- Ferry transport to Stockholm City (Tuesday)