ÖTILLÖ, The Swimrun World Championship
Entry to ÖTILLÖ, The Swimrun World Championship 2022 can be gained in following ways:
A total of 160 spots.
- All podium teams from ÖTILLÖ, The Swimrun World Championship 2021 (9 spots)
- Direct qualification (9 spots per event)
Only at an ÖTILLÖ Swimrun World Series race. 63 potential spots – ÖTILLÖ Cannes, ÖTILLÖ Malta, ÖTILLÖ Catalina, ÖTILLÖ Utö, ÖTILLÖ Isles of Scilly, ÖTILLÖ Engadin, ÖTILLÖ Gothenburg – The 9 spots/ WS event will be distributed between the classes according to the amount of racers per class (4 Men, 3 mixed, 2 women).
- Swimrun ranking (78 spots) Ranking application based on www.swimrunranking.com on December 31st, 2021; application must be made prior to January 20th, 2022 13:59 CET. Team points only – no new teams can be created by putting together individual indicators. The 78 spots will be distributed evenly between the classes according to the amount of application per class. If you apply in more than one category we will select the team with the highest ranking in the respective category (Men, Women or Mixed). Reserve lists will be made per class and are based on ranking. Presentation of teams on the first Thursday of February. Application opens on December 14th at 16:00 CET
- Race Directors choice (10 spots) Used at Race Directors discretion throughout the year for sponsors, media and special circumstances.
Teams that have qualified and have accepted their spot via point 1 – 3 above can not change any team member until after ÖTILLÖ World Series Engadin in 2022. After that we will accept changes in only one team member.
More information can be found here.
- To be able to participate in ÖTILLÖ you have to race in a team consisting of two persons that are at least 18 years old and able to swim.
- Each team member needs to have a valid insurance for swimrun or sports similar to swimrun.
- Your application is final and will not be reimbursed. Use your insurance if you have a medical issue.
- The distribution of Ranking and Directors choice Spots will be done according to the amount of applications per category (men, women and mixed) so that we have an equal percentage between the categories.
- You are allowed to change one team member of the same gender.
- No external sales of your entry is allowed.
- By entering the race each team member accepts the rules in full. Make sure you read and understand them. Read the rules
- Entry fee: SEK 15 900/team
Included in the price:
- Transport from Stockholm City to Pre- Race Hotel (Sunday)
- Hotel accommodation (Sunday)
- Dinner (Sunday)
- Breakfast (Monday)
- Transport to Start (Monday)
- Race (Monday)
- Transport of bags to Finish (Monday)
- Dinner Utö (Monday)
- Accommodation at Utö or Monday Night Transport to Stockholm (Monday)
- Breakfast at Utö (Tuesday)
- Ferry transport to Stockholm City (Tuesday)