ÖTILLÖ, The Swimrun World ChampionshipRegister
Entry to ÖTILLÖ, The Swimrun World Championship 2020 can be gained in following ways:
A total of 160 spots.
- All podium teams from ÖTILLÖ, The Swimrun World Championship 2019 (9 spots)
- Direct qualification (6 spots per reoccurring events, 8 spots at new events) Only at an ÖTILLÖ
Swimrun World Series race. 52 spots – ÖTILLÖ 1000 Lakes 2019 (6), ÖTILLÖ Cannes 2019 (6),
ÖTILLÖ Malta 2019 (8), ÖTILLÖ Catalina 2020 (8), ÖTILLÖ Hvar 2020 (6), ÖTILLÖ Utö 2020 (6),
ÖTILLÖ Isles of Scilly 2020 (6), ÖTILLÖ Engadin 2020 (6)
- Swimrun ranking (59 spots) Ranking application based on www.swimrunranking.com on November 30th, 2019; application must be made prior to January 20th, 2020 13:59 CET. NEW – Team points only – no new teams can be created by putting together individual indicators. The 59 spots will be distributed evenly between the classes according to the amount of application per class. If you apply in more than one category we will select the team with the highest ranking in the respective category (Men, Women or Mixed). Reserv lists will be made per class and are based on ranking. Presentation of teams on the first Thursday of February. Application opens on December 4th at 16:00 CET
- Directors choice (10 spots) Directors choice for teams without Swimrun ranking points. Reserve list is
based on Race directors discretion. Presentation of teams on the first Thursday of February. Application
opens on December 4th at 16:00 CET. Application must be made prior to January 20th, 2020 13:59 CET.
- 7/24 Concept (20 spots) Any team with the exact two team members that finish 5 ÖTILLÖ Swimrun World Series races + 2 ÖTILLÖ merit races in a rolling 24- months period will be given a spot. Each team is responsible for reporting their results to email@example.com before July 15 each year. We will put the teams in chronological order based on their application. The 7/24 concept will end with ÖTILLÖ, The Swimrun World Championship 2020. The last application date for 7/24 spots will be July 15, 2020. More information about the 7/24 concept
- Random Team Selection Will be used for the spots not filled by the 7/24 concept. Open for individuals
with ÖTILLÖ Swimrun-ID. Opens on June 15th at 16:00 CET. Drawing on June 24th 14:00 CET.
Reserve list is based on chronological order from buying the tickets.
- Sponsors and media (10 spots)
Teams that have qualified and have accepted their spot via point 1 – 5 above can not change any team member until after the last direct qualification race for ÖTILLÖ, The Swimrun World Championship (ÖTILLÖ Engadin at the moment).
After that we will accept changes in only one team member.
- To be able to participate in ÖTILLÖ you have to race in a team consisting of two persons that are at least 18 years old and able to swim.
- Each team member needs to have a valid insurance for swimrun or sports similar to swimrun.
- Your application is final and will not be reimbursed. Use your insurance if you have a medical issue.
- The distribution of Ranking and Directors choice Spots will be done according to the amount of applications per category (men, women and mixed) so that we have an equal percentage between the categories.
- You are allowed to change one team member of the same gender.
- No external sales of your entry is allowed.
- Entry fee: SEK 13 900/team
Included in the price:
- Transport from Stockholm City to Pre- Race Hotel (Sunday)
- Hotel accommodation (Sunday)
- Dinner (Sunday)
- Breakfast (Monday)
- Transport to Start (Monday)
- Race (Monday)
- Transport of bags to Finish (Monday)
- Dinner Utö (Monday)
- Accommodation at Utö or Monday Night Transport to Stockholm (Monday)
- Breakfast at Utö (Tuesday)
- Ferry transport to Stockholm City (Tuesday)