ÖTILLÖ Swimrun weekend Engadin – Race Directors report
What a race, what a place! The Engadin valley was yet again the perfect backdrop for ÖTILLÖ Engadin.
This race is so hard and so fantastic. Every year we get reminded of why this is the location we chose as the launch pad of the International Swimrun Movement back in 2014.
The mountains, the lakes, the wild flowers and the people. It really is a unique race in a unique place.
Thank you all participants for making this weekend such a success.
Next in line – the mother of all Swimruns- ÖTILLÖ, the Swimrun World Championship on September 3rd. Then ÖTILLÖ 1000 Lakes in Germany before ending the season with ÖTILLÖ Cannes in the middle of October.
Congratulations to all teams with a special mention to those qualified and to all the podiums.
Results ÖTILLÖ Swimrun Engadin
- George Bjälkemo & Pontus Lindberg (SWE) Team Garmin
- Adriel Young (AUS) & Oscar Olsson (SWE) ARK swimrun/O2tri
- Fransesc de Lanuza & Santi Pellejero (ESP) Team HEAD – VO2
- Martin Flinta (SWE) & Helena Karaskova Erbenova (CZE), Thule
- Kristin Larsson & Daniel Hansson (SWE) Outdoorexperten/ Swedish Armed Forces
- Marylise Pansart & Franck Martin (FRA) Team HEAD SR
- Diane Sadik (SUI) & Desirée Andersson (SWE) Team Envol
- Helena Sivertsson & Ulrika Eriksson (SWE) Team Head Swimming
- Helene Maalinn (EST) & Michelle Nyström (SWE) Team Garmin
Results ÖTILLÖ Swimrun Sprint Engadin
- Nils Anderlind & Sven Anderlind (SUI) Nilovelo
- Agostini Giacomo & Pintus Roberto (SUI) Forza Marti!!!
- Daniel Schwartz & Michael Zoll (GER) Athleteshunter
- Manon-Cécile Climent & Romain Tradotti (FRA) Las Papayas
- Piers Vallance & Claire Vallance (GBR) Team Precision Hydration – Vallance
- Fredrik Wannerstedt & Charlotte Eriksson (SWE) YO Running Club
- Meike Maurer & Rabea Vögtle (GER) Tritime Women Team
- Nadja Hartmann & Benigna Von Ballmoos (SUI) The Valentineers
- Viviane Renard & Benoîte Van Renterghem (BEL) Triathliege
Michael & Mats/
Race Directors ÖTILLÖ Swimrun World Series