In News


We have had to make a very hard decision.
The continued high risk exposure due to the Covid-19 situation forces us to postpone the ÖTILLÖ Swimrun Catalina event until the situation has cleared. We cannot risk the well-being of the local community, the racers, our staff and the overall event.
We will reimburse all entry fees with 95% within the next 30 days. The 5% with-held cover the transaction fees. When we open up entries for a future ÖTILLÖ Swimrun Catalina race we will  give the racers that were registered for the 2022 March event a 10% discount  to offset the cost and the inconvenience.
We do not want to set a new date until we know that we can put on a great event without being affected by the Corona virus.

With respect,

Michael, Mats and the ÖTILLÖ team
Recent Posts
  • Ray

    Sounds more than fair
    When will catalina be rescheduled please ?

Leave a Comment