Finally some good news!
After yesterdays weekly meeting with the City of Cannes we have decided to move forward with the event. The City does not see any problems for us to put on a Covid-19 adjusted race weekend as we are outside and not in a closed space.
The races will follow the ÖTILLÖ Covid- 19 safety management plan, we will have start groups of 50 persons starting every two minutes and we will all wear face masks in public. The racers will need to wear face masks in the start box and then remove them as they exit the start gate.
The water temperature is currently close to 20 degrees. Hopefully, we can get some sun too.
Check out the updated race courses here.
Do not travel unless you want to.
See you in Cannes.