ÖTILLÖ is looking for a Logistics Assistant
Would you like to travel to Utö, Engadin, Cannes, and Malta during 2023?
We are looking for a Stockholm-based colleague for our logistics team to assist at all our race locations. The position is an intermittent position with work mainly from June to November. You will be travelling for approximately 7-10 days/destination, and you will spend a total of around 7 days in our warehouse in Stockholm.
Together with our logistics team, you will be responsible for:
- Driving a truck with our race material to all the race locations and back to Stockholm
- Building and taking down the ÖTILLÖ Start & Finish area at each event
- Handling all materials during our events
- Gear maintenance in our Stockholm warehouse
Apart from this you will help out where needed during the race days.
We believe that you:
- Like to travel, see new places, and meet new people
- Like to take on responsibilities
- Are a team player
- Can speak English
- Preferably have a C driver’s license (not obligated)
Your travel dates will be around the following events:
- ÖTILLÖ Utö, SWE: June 17th, 2023
- ÖTILLÖ Engadin, SUI: July 8th, 2023
- ÖTILLÖ Gothenburg, SWE: August 6th, 2023
- Final 15K + ÖTILLÖ, the World Championship: September 2nd + 4th, 2023
- ÖTILLÖ Cannes, FRA: October 14th, 2023
- ÖTILLÖ Malta: TBD
The work is physical, and you need to be prepared for long working days during the race weeks. Most of the work is based outdoors in all weather conditions. We are a fun logistics team that is excited to meet you.
If this sounds like a job for you, please send an email to our Logistics manager Anni at [email protected] no later than April 1st. Feel free to apply even though you might not meet all the listed needs or are only available for certain events.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!