Online Premiere of the award- winning documentary ”All the way” – about the making of Swimrun World Champions
On March 24th at 8 pm (Central European Time) we will host the Online premiere of the award- winning sports documentary ”All the way” – about the making of Swimrun World Champions.
This online launch will be together with film maker Carl Eneroth, ÖTILLÖ Swimrun World Champions George Bjälkemo and Pontus Lindberg and ÖTILLÖ Co- founder, Michael Lemmel.
Limited amount of spots available, book yours here.
In the early spring of 2020 we were contacted by documentary film maker Carl Eneroth who was producing a documentary about Pontus Lindberg & George Bjälkemo – The current Swimrun World Champions.
We liked the project and contributed with free access to our film footage produced by Rasmus Lodenius, Erik Putsep and Mattias Forssell.
Little did we know, the success of this Sports Documentary on the Film Festival circuit has been outstanding!
ALL THE WAY (2020) (Best Feature Documentary)
– Award Winner, Gold Award, Atlanta Georgia, Spotlight Documentary Film Awards 2020
– Award Winner, New York International Film Awards (Nov, 2020)
– Award Winner, Best Documentary Award, London (Jan, 2021)
– Award Winner, 2nd Prize, Kosice International Monthly Film Festival (Nov, 2020)
– Finalist, Madrid Indie Festival 2020
– Semi-finalist, Rome Independent Prisma Awards (Jan, 2021)
– Official Selection, Flickfair On Demand Film Festival (March Selection, 2021)
– Official Selection, Chicago Indie Film Awards (Jan, 2021)
– Official Selection, Montreal Independent Film Festival (Jan, 2021)
– Official Selection, LA Indies Film Festival, Los Angeles (Jan, 2021)
– Official Selection, Hong Kong Indie Film Festival (Feb, 2021)
Take the opportunity and join us for this launch!