The Spectator package is the only way that you will be able to take part of a majority of what the participants go through during the race.
The cost of the Spectator package is 8 500 SEK per person and below is what is included:
Sunday, September 3rd
- 2:15 pm bus from Stockholm City to Hotel Djurönäset together with the racers.
- Upon arrival you will be able to take part in the whole racer check-in experience and see the race briefing at 5 pm.
- Dinner and hotel accommodation (twin room occupancy) at Hotel Djurönäset.
Monday, September 4th
- Early breakfast and boat transport to the start together with the racers.
- Watch the start at Sandhamn.
- Ferry transport along the course to see part of the race.
- Lunch on the ferry.
- Drop off on the island of Utö at 1 pm to see all the teams finish.
- Dinner together with the racers at Utö Värdshus.
- Dormitory- style accommodation at Utö Värdshus.
- Optional ferry and bus transport to Stockholm C.
Tuesday, September 5th
- Breakfast at Utö Värdshus.
- Ferry and bus transport with the racers to Stockholm C.
Buy your Spectator package here.
Children in the age 3-12 years old pay 3 500 SEK, please contact Patricia at email@example.com to buy this Spectator package.
If you want to watch the finish at Utö on Monday you can take the regular ferry to and from Utö. The last regular ferry leaves Utö at 16:35. If you want to stay longer to watch all racers finish and the prize giving you can choose to take the Monday night ferry and bus back to Stockholm C at 21:30 in the evening.
The cost of the ferry and bus is 300 SEK and you can buy your travel ticket in the reception at Utö Värdshus. Please buy your ticket when you arrive Utö.
NOTE: you may not assist any teams unless if it is a medical emergency. Any other assistance will result in disqualification of the team.