If the race organization believe there is a danger for the racers or the organization based on weather or other conditions, the course can be changed the day before or even in the middle of the race. Safety is our priority.
- Take care of each other; it is a long and tough course.
- We have safety boats and are trying to do our best to cover the course.
- All racers have to help another racer in an emergency.
- We have 2 medics and 1 doctor on the course. We also have two stationary medical teams and medical assistance at the finish line
- Communicate with race officials when help is needed.
- If you abandon the race you must communicate with race officials as soon as possible and return the timing chip to the ÖTILLÖ tent by the Finish Line (from behind). Do not cross or go close to the finish line with it on.