We use a timing chip that you attach around your ankle with a velcro strap, you will receive the velcro strap in your registration bag. When you pass the timing checkpoints along the course your time will be registered. We will have up to 10 checkpoints along the course and will be reporting your times live on the website.
- You need to enter the start box from behind to activate your chip. Non activated chip will result in disqualification.
- After the race you need to return the timing chip at the finish line. Non-returned chip will be charged 100 €.
We use a GPS tracker that must be worn at the back side underneath the wetsuit to make sure the signal is not blocked.
- The GPS trackers will handed out together with the race bib.
- After the race you need to return the GPS tracker at the finish line. Non-returned GPS tracker will be charged 100 €.
- The race bibs cannot be modified in any way.
- Your race bib must be worn visible at all times.
- After the race you need to return your race bib at the finish line.