The race area is at the north end of Mellieha beach next to Munchies.
Busses to the race area from Golden Sands
Please see below bus schedule between Radisson Hotel in Golden bay and the race area in Mellieha bay.
- Radisson hotel to Mellieha bay:
08:45 – 09:15 World Series racers
09:35-10:00 Sprint & Experience racers
- From Mellieha bay to Radisson hotel the buses will leave every 30 minutes from 13:30 to 17:00.
The bus will stop in front of the Reception at Radisson hotel and at the Għadira parking in Mellieha bay.
There is a free parking on the north side of Mellieha beach called Għadira Free Parking Area.
How to get to the start
- The World Series start will be at the finish line on Mellieha beach.
- The Sprint start will be on the other side of the main road from the finish line. After the race briefing all Sprint racers will go with Michael to the start.
- The Experience start will be at Ramla bay. After the race briefing all Experience racers will go with Mats to the start by bus.
Toilets & showers
There are a few public toilets at the parking area and two portaloos on the beach. There are showers next to the restaurant but you need 1-EUR coins to use it.
There will be a bag drop for a small bag by the finish line.
Mark your bag well. The bag drop is not guarded.
All racers will receive a tuna or vegetarian Ftira from the beach restaurant after the race.
Drinks and food will be available for purchase in the restaurant on the beach.