We will have energy and liquid stations along the course as marked in the course map and in the Times & Distance document.
- We will serve fruits and snacks at the energy stations.
- We will serve water and Sports drink from Maurten and if cold weather we will also provide warm liquid.
- We do not have paper cups at the energy stations, use your collapsible cup or soft flask to drink from.
- If you need gels, bring your own and carry in your wetsuit. Do not throw the wrappers on the ground, leave it in the garbage cans at the energy stations.
A detailed energy schedule for 2022 will be posted here closer to the event. Below is the one from 2021.
Energy Schedule – The Swimrun World Championships 2021
We will serve water and Sports drink from Maurten at all stations. Below you can find the other food and drinks that will be served at each station.
- Time 2 – only liquid
- Time 3 – Bananas, cinnamon buns, sweets
- Time 6 – Oranges, boiled salted potatoes, dried fruit
- Time 8 – Bananas, Sandwiches, Hot dog, Kexchoklad, coffee
- Time 9 – Oranges, chocolate balls, dried fruit
- Time 11 – Sweets, boiled salted potatoes, home-made raw energy balls from Utö Värdshus, warm syrup, warm broth
- Time 13 – Bananas, salted roasted almonds, nut creme, PH energy gels
- Tine 14 – Sweets, boiled salted potatoes, home-made raw energy balls from Utö Värdshus, PH energy gels
- Time 16 – Oranges, cinnamon buns, salted peanuts, warm broth