We will have energy and liquid stations along the course as marked on the course map and in the Times & Distance document.
- We only have paper cups at the first energy station, use your collapsible cup or soft flask to drink from at all other stations.
- If you need gels, bring your own and carry in your wetsuit. Do not throw the wrappers on the ground, leave it in the garbage cans at the energy stations.
This is the energy schedule for 2022. Energy schedule for 2023 will be posted here closer to the race.
We will serve water and Sports drink from Maurten at all stations, see below schedule with details about the Maurten product at each station. Below you can also find the other food and drinks that will be served.
- Time 2 – liquid only, Maurten Drink Mix 160
- Time 4 – Bananas, mixed buns from Utö Bakgård, sweets, Maurten Drink Mix 320
- Time 6 – Oranges, boiled salted potatoes, dried apricots, Maurten Gel 100 CAF 100, Maurten Drink Mix 320
- Time 8 – Bananas, Sandwiches, Hot dogs, Kexchoklad, coffee, tee, warm broth, Maurten Drink Mix 160
- Time 9 – Oranges, homemade chocolate balls from Utö Värdshus, salted peanuts, Maurten Gel 100, Maurten Drink Mix 320
- Time 11 – Boiled salted potatoes, homemade fruit cake from Utö Värdshus, sweets, warm syrup, warm broth, Maurten Drink Mix 320 CAF
- Time 13 – Bananas, salted roasted almonds, nut creme, Maurten Gel 100 CAF 100, Maurten Drink Mix 160
- Tine 14 – Boiled salted potatoes, homemade chocolate balls from Utö Värdshus, sweets, Maurten Gel 100, Maurten Drink Mix 320
- Time 16 – Oranges, cinnamon buns, salted peanuts, warm water, warm broth, Maurten Gel 100 CAF 100, Maurten Drink Mix 320