- You must have read and understood the rules before you start
- You race at your own risk.
- The team has to stay together at all times. 10 meters apart is the maximum distance allowed.
- The racers have to follow the marked route. If not, you can get time penalty or disqualification.
- It is not allowed to get assistance from other people than the race organization during the race. Breach of this rule will result in disqualification.
- It is not allowed to throw trash along the course (The only places are at the energy stations). Breach of this rule will result in disqualification.
- The gear that you have from the start has to be brought to the finish.
- FINS – if you plan to use fins make sure that they comply to the new FIN RULE – which means they CANNOT be longer than 15 cm beyond your foot.