By entering the race each team member accepts the rules in full. Make sure you read and understand them.
The registration process for 2017 ÖTILLÖ Swimrun World Championship is closed
The registration process is made via merits or via a random selection ticket drawing. The teams selected are final and will not be discussed why they have been selected. The order the random selection tickets are bought will also be the order of an eventual waiting list. For merits the waiting list is based on ranking points.
To be able to register for Merit applications and for Random Team selection you need to have a Swimrun ID. You can register by clicking this link.
Teams that Qualify via our Qualifiers are the first teams in each category where NO ONE in the team already has a spot. If the spot is not accepted within one (1) week it will roll down to the next team with the same criteria.
You cannot change class (men, women or mixed) after you have recieved a spot, you can change one team member. This applies if you have gotten your spot via a Qualifier, via merits or via Random Selection Tickets.
We are very grateful for the huge demand we have for ÖTILLÖ. We therefore, try to be as fair as possible in the entry process.
Entry process for the 2017 ÖTILLÖ Swimrun World Championship
For ÖTILLÖ Swimrun World Championship 2017 you will be able to enter via the following criteria:
- Podium ÖTILLÖ 2016 and Category Winners of Höga Kusten Swimrun 2016 and Solvalla Swimrun 2016 (15 spots)
- Direct qualification through ÖTILLÖ Swimrun World Series races (5 x 8 spots = 40)
- Merit application based on www.swimrunranking.com on November 30th, 2016; application must be made prior to January 15th, 2017. Teams or individual indicators (25 spots). Reserve list is based on Ranking.
- Directors choice for teams without Swimrun ranking points. Application from November 3rd – January 15th, 2017 (16 spots). Reserve list is based on Race directors discretion.
- Random Team Selection open for individuals with ÖTILLÖ Swimrun-ID and ÖTILLÖ swimrun ranking points (20 spots). OPENS on November 30th at 16:00 CET. Reserve list is based on chronological order from buying the tickets.
- International Partners (4 spots)
- To be able to participate in ÖTILLÖ you have to race in a team consisting of two persons that are at least 18 years old and able to swim.
- Each team member needs to have a valid insurance for swimrun or sports similar to swimrun.
- Your application is final and will not be reimbursed. Use your insurance if you have a medical issue.
- You are allowed to change one team member of the same gender.
- No external sales of your entry is allowed
- Entry fee: SEK 12 900