By entering the race each team member accepts the rules in full. Make sure you read and understand them.
The registration process is made via ranking points, Director’s choice, the 7/24 concept or via a random selection ticket drawing. The teams selected are final and will not be discussed why they have been selected. The order the random selection tickets are bought will also be the order of an eventual waiting list. For ranking the waiting list is based on ranking points.
To be able to register for ranking applications and for Random Team selection you need to have a Swimrun ID. You can register by clicking this link.
Teams that Qualify via our Qualifiers are the first teams in each category where NO ONE in the team already has a spot. If the spot is not accepted within one (1) week it will roll down to the next team with the same criteria.
You cannot change class (men, women or mixed) after you have recieved a spot, you can change one team member. This applies if you have gotten your spot via a Qualifier, via 7/24 concept, via ranking points, via directors choice or via Random Selection Tickets.
We are very grateful for the huge demand we have for ÖTILLÖ. We therefore, try to be as fair as possible in the entry process.
Entry to the 2018 ÖTILLÖ Swimrun World Championship can be gained in following different ways
A total of 150 spots.
- Direct qualification (8 spots per event) Made via an ÖTILLÖ Swimrun World Series race.
- Swimrun ranking (30 spots) Ranking application based on www.swimrunranking.com on November 30th, 2017; application must be made prior to January 15th, 2018. Teams or individual indicators. Reserve list is based on ranking. Presentation of teams first Thursday in February.
- Directors choice (16 spots) Directors choice for teams without Swimrun ranking points. Application from November 3rd – January 15th, 2018. Reserve list is based on Race directors discretion. Presentation of teams first Thursday in February.
- International partners (4 spots)
- 7/24 Concept Any team with the exact two team members that finish 5 ÖTILLÖ Swimrun World Series races + 2 ÖTILLÖ merit races in a rolling 24 months period will be given a spot. Each team is responsible for reporting their results to email@example.com before July 15 each year. We will put the teams in chronological order based on their application. More information about the 7/24 concept
- Random Team Selection Open for individuals with ÖTILLÖ Swimrun-ID and ÖTILLÖ Swimrun ranking points. Opens on July 16th at 16:00 CET. Drawing on July 23rd. Reserve list is based on chronological order from buying the tickets.
- To be able to participate in ÖTILLÖ you have to race in a team consisting of two persons that are at least 18 years old and able to swim.
- Each team member needs to have a valid insurance for swimrun or sports similar to swimrun.
- Your application is final and will not be reimbursed. Use your insurance if you have a medical issue.
- The distribution of Ranking and Directors choice Spots will be done according to the amount of applications per category (men, women and mixed) so that we have an equal percentage between the categories.
- You are allowed to change one team member of the same gender.
- No external sales of your entry is allowed.
- Entry fee: SEK 13 500