By entering the race each team member accepts the rules in full. Make sure you read and understand them.
- To be able to participate in ÖTILLÖ SWIMRUN ENGADIN and ÖTILLÖ SPRINT ENGADIN you have to race in a team consisting of two persons that are at least 18 years old and able to swim.
- Each team member needs to have a valid insurance for swimrun or sports similar to swimrun. You can buy your insurance here
- Your application is final and will not be reimbursed. Use your insurance if you have a medical issue.
- It is allowed to change one team member of the same gender.
- No external sales of your entry is allowed.
- Entry fee ÖTILLÖ Swimrun Engadin: € 380 Entry fee includes drink and finger food at race briefing, transport to start from Silvaplana, Race and post-race BBQ.
- Entry fee ÖTILLÖ Sprint Engadin: € 150 Entry fee includes race, safety, timing and race cap