By entering the race each team member accepts the rules in full. Make sure you read and understand them.
- To be able to participate in ÖTILLÖ SWIMRUN 1000 LAKES and ÖTILLÖ SPRINT 1000 LAKES you have to race in a team consisting of two persons that are at least 18 years old and able to swim.
- Each team member needs to have a valid insurance for swimrun or sports similar to swimrun. You can buy your insurance here
- Your application is final and will not be reimbursed. Use your insurance if you have a medical issue.
- It is allowed to change one team member of the same gender.
- No external sales of your entry is allowed.
- Entry fee ÖTILLÖ Swimrun 1000 Lakes: 380€/team Entry fee includes race briefing, drink at race briefing, race and post-race banquett
- Entry fee ÖTILLÖ Sprint 1000 Lakes: 150€/team Entry fee includes race, safety, timing and race cap