Since the birth of ÖTILLÖ and Swimrun in 2006 the growth of the Swimrun movement really took off after 2011. This is where you will find our races.
The ÖTILLÖ Swimrun World Series races are Qualifiers to ÖTILLÖ, The Swimrun World Championship and these races will challenge you as a team.
The ÖTILLÖ Swimrun Sprint Races are entry level races as an introduction to this inspiring sport in beautiful places; there are no time limits here. In general, every ÖTILLÖ Swimrun World Series race will have a sprint race the day before.
The Partner races are Qualifiers to ÖTILLÖ, The Swimrun World Championship where the winners of each category Qualifies to the ÖTILLÖ Swimrun World Championship of the following year.
Entry process for the 2017 ÖTILLÖ Swimrun World Championship
For ÖTILLÖ Swimrun World Championship 2017 you will be able to enter via the following criteria:
- Podium ÖTILLÖ 2016 and Category Winners of Höga Kusten Swimrun 2016 and Solvalla Swimrun 2016 (15 spots
- Direct qualification through ÖTILLÖ Swimrun World Series races (5 x 8 spots = 40)
- Merit application based on www.swimrunranking.com on November 30th, 2016; application must be made prior to January 15th, 2017. Teams or individual indicators (25 spots)
- Directors choice for teams without Merit points. Application from October 30th – January 15th, 2017 (16 spots)
- Random Team Selection open for individuals with ÖTILLÖ Swimrun-ID and ÖTILLÖ swimrun ranking points (20 spots). OPENS on November 30th at 16:00 CET
- International Partners (4 spots)
ÖTILLÖ, The Swimrun World Championship
ÖTILLÖ Swimrun World Series 2016/17
ÖTILLÖ Swimrun Sprint races 2016/17
ÖTILLÖ Swimrun Partner races
The winner in each category qualifies to next years ÖTILLÖ, Swimrun World Championship
Each team that finishes a merit event will get ranking points in the ÖTILLÖ Swimrun Ranking system. Read more about ranking points and merit races